Pessoas que me amam

quinta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2011

LOVE & FUCK

Your voice is no longer strange the the phone.
I will tell you to drop your work and you over ...
But you come and stick your tongue in my mouth and just roll up the bed ... You look at me as if it were a god, you say things that fill me with the ego ...
I'm certainly the biggest and best fuck of your life. You say.
Are you eagerly, and you have an urge to fuck me ... Fuck me, and it is extremely good fuck, you know everything and you always know little. You are already linking him horny and when it enters my house, comes to undress ...
You are so much fire that eu.Sabes € but you have a credit limit, remember?
Without love or decency!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Acerca de mim